Natural Sand Stone
Natural Sandstone (Granite) is a widely occurring igneous rock. Natural sandstone is granular and crystalline in texture. Natural sandstone rock consists mainly of quartz, mica, and feldspar.
- Most Durable
- Fair Bacterial Resistance
- Moderate Chemical Resistance
- Moderate Corrosive Resistance
- Fair Fungal Resistance
- High Water and Moisture Resistance
- High temperature resistance
- Easy to Clean
- Regular supply is Black Color. Textured colors are also available
- General laboratory countertops
- Healthcare / Hospital countertops
Note: May discolour at prolonged exposure to alkaline or acidic.