Kewaunee turnkey laboratory services are a one-stop solution for all your laboratory design and construction projects. Our lab design architects, lab planners, and lab construction engineers have successfully delivered 25+ million square feet of laboratory space in over 100+ countries across all industry segments.
Whether your project is a brand-new research center or remodel of an existing lab, we have an experienced team available to make your vision come to life. At every stage of your laboratory design and construction project, Kewaunee's lab design architects, lab design consultants, lab planners, and engineers are available to help you get the best out of your investment.
Our turnkey laboratory services commitment is a fully managed, risk-mitigated lab construction project. We'll take care of everything from lab planning to lab commissioning. You'll get a fully functional and safe lab, delivered on time, and within the budget.
Talk to our lab design consultants to work out the best lab planning and commission options tailored to meet your business dynamics, project scope, and duration.
Design, Build & Engineering
The traditional approach is Scope -> Design -> Budget/Bid -> Re-design/Re-bid -> Build. Kewaunee’s unique approach integrates the building expertise in the planning phase itself. Our approach delivers a substantial reduction in re-design efforts and costs. As a one-hop partner, Kewaunee turnkey services offers a hassle-free and risk-mitigated lab project for you.
- Engineering, procurement and construction (EPC)
- Project Management
- HVAC, Exhaust, Gas Distribution, Electrical, Fire Protection, Lab Effluent & Plumbing systems
- Brown & green field projects
- Fast-Track & Quick-Ship programs
- Real time project management services (K-SMART)
Commission & Support
You might heave a sigh of relief on completing the build phase. But, commissioning a new lab can throw unexpected challenges. When thousands of variables get involved, even if one doesn’t fit into the overall scheme, it can cause to delays and rework. Kewaunee approach keeps the end state in mind during design, planning, build phases. No more worries of commissioning.
- Laboratory validations as per CGLP/ CGMP Guidelines
- Certifications, audits, and compliances
- Documentations & checklists
- Health & safety guidelines
- Spare parts management
- Kewaunee Green Guardian IoT solution to monitor & manage lab safety and efficiency