Kewaunee advisory services are a unique blend of strategy and execution. We tap into our 113+ years of experience, hands-on learning from various industry segments, and multi-geography field work to deliver tangible business outcomes to our customers.
Our experts with knowledge of turnkey laboratory services and compliances guide you from start to finish. Leveraging the latest Industry 4.0 technologies, we help you in getting all your lab requirements right.
As an industry leader in providing total laboratory solutions, we offer engagement models tailored to meet your business dynamics, project scope, and duration.
Planning & Design
Whether you are constructing a new lab or redesigning an existing one, talk to us first. Our planners and designers have many decades of experience in helping our customers build the smartest, safest, and the most efficient labs.
- Site feasibility studies & reports
- Lab planning & design
- Green building planning & engineering solutions (LEED)
- Value engineering
- 2D, 3D digital BIM modelling
- Computational fluid dynamics (CFD) HVAC design
- GDS, Instrumentation/Controls, Electrical Systems, Environment Technology
- Augmented & virtual reality lab visualisation
- Efficax Cloud based design
Safety, Audit & Training
Worried about the safety of your lab? Feel something is not right in the lab, but cannot pinpoint the reason? Leave it with us. Our safety audit & testing covers all types of labs - fume hood intensive, biology based, or electronics oriented. Kewaunee has a comprehensive testing & audit option available.
- Engineering components audit & testing
- Operational Qualification (OQ) of facility, equipment, and service
- Performance Qualification (PQ) for all components
- Pre & post lab commission tests
- Audits covering bio hazards, chemical handling, storage & disposals, Gases & electrical hazards, general & emergency facilities, ventilation, housekeeping, etc
- Lab energy savings audits
- Training & know-how transfer to Safety Advisor Teams (SAT)