Polypropylene Ductless Fume Hoods
Polypropylene ductless fume hoods protect both the operator and the environment by filtering toxic fumes, vapors and gases through AirClean® Systems’ proprietary bonded carbon filtration, before returning clean air to the room. Standard with a thermally-fused integral spill tray, polypropylene ductless fume hoods are chemically resistant to virtually all the corrosive applications.
Each polypropylene hood is designed for the widest application range possible, to accommodate up to seven inches of filtration. By stacking a HEPA filter followed by a bonded carbon filter, the operator can effectively filter both toxic particulate and chemical fumes. For high evaporation or multi-chemical applications, a full seven-inch stack of chemical filtration may be recommended.
- AirSafe™ automatic safety controller.
- AirZone™ baffling establishes a proper horizontal airflow pattern and directs toxins away from the operator in a predictable pattern, eliminating ‘dead spots’ within the hood.
- Gas phase bonded carbon filtration.
- Integral base with deep spill lip.
- Integral vapor-proof fluorescent lighting.
- Lab event timer.
- Large capacity filtration bed to handle a wide variety of applications.
- No ductwork required.
- No installation required - plugs directly into a standard 110V or 220V electrical outlet.
- Polypropylene construction for chemical resistance to result in no rust.
- Wide range of bonded activated carbon and HEPA filters for containment of virtually any toxic vapor, fume, gas, or particulate.
- AirZone™ baffling to prevent fume hood roll and provide superior containment of gases and vapors.
- Brushless, spark-less blower is post-filter.
- Deep base effectively contains accidental spills.
- Electronic gas detection for real-time gas phase filter monitoring.
- Filter and electronics are located above the workspace, eliminating the chance of a chemical spill entering these sensitive areas.
- Filter safety lockout to ensure correct filter replacement.
- Low airflow alarm warns the user, both visually and audibly.
- Real-time monitoring of installed filtration bed.
- Tested to UL 61010-1 and CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1.
- Access port for electrical cords.
- Deck-mounted fixtures.
- Sturdy stand with levelling feet.
- Vented and unvented polypropylene base cabinets.
- Custom- access ports for routine equipment maintenance.
- Polypropylene laboratory sinks.
- ULPA filter.