Mail Handling Equipments
MailSafe™ is designed for mail handling safety, protecting the operator from exposure to airborne pathogens while opening the envelopes and small packages. MailSafe™ uses proven, High-efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) technology to capture, any airborne pathogens and contaminating particles.
All MailSafe™ units are certified at the factory prior to shipping. AirClean® Systems mail handling equipment is leak tested with a 0.2 to 0.5 micron aerosol and scanned for bypass. The units carry certification results for future verification.
- Built in HEPA filtration for removal of pathogens to 0.3 microns in size
- Has an internal 15W fluorescent light
- Automatic sash switch turns blowers off when sash is closed and maintains an ‘air barrier’ during the shutdown phase
- Mini-helic gauge monitors the filter life, indicating when to change the HEPA filter
- MailSafe™ is leak-tested and factory-certified
- It is lightweight and portable
- Is available in 110V or 220V configuration
- Has an optional cart available