Epoxy resin work surfaces are made from a mixture of materials and then cured as a solid product. Epoxy resin is durable, non-porous and holds up very well under harsh and extreme conditions. They are typically the choice around sinks and heavy moisture.
- Heavy Duty
- High Bacterial Resistance
- High Fungal Resistant
- High Corrosive Resistance
- High Chemical Resistance
- High Water and Moisture Resistance
- High Scratch Resistance
- Continuous heat exposure above 350 °F
- Flame retardant
- Holds up to impact and stress fractures
- Labs performing experiments and tests using harsh chemicals, open flames, instruments producing extreme heat.
- Labs requiring durable worksurfaces, resistant to the most aggressive chemicals, and easy to clean and maintain
- Typically used in Biological Science, Education, Hospital, Industrial Testing, Medical, Microbiology, and Research and Development Labs
- SEFA 3 – 2010 Laboratory Work surfaces